The PREMIER LEAGUE is BACK!
Sunday June 21, 2 PM – Everton v. Liverpool – OLSC Raleigh is excited to welcome back our supporters to the London Bridge Pub for the return of the Premier League. The recent CV-19 pandemic restrictions forced the Bridge to adapt their normal business operations with curbside pickup only. They survived well enough to open their doors following the start of Phase 2 to the recovery as authorized by Governor Roy Cooper, however sadly the pub suffered extensive damage from the civil unrest that followed in downtown Raleigh a just a few weeks ago. Along with our friends at Oak City Arsenal, a fund was created to help the owners with the rebuilding process. Click here if you would like to contribute. Bound and determined, the Bridge will be back and open for business with Project Restart commencing on June 17! Here are a few guidelines that you need to be aware of, courtesy of Darren at the pub:
- The pub will be operating seating in groups of the number from your party. You must arrive at the entrance on Hargett Street and they will seat you accordingly.
- Tables will be at least 6 feet apart from each other.
- Standing will be allowed where 6 feet social distancing can be observed
- Both bars will be open, as well as the outside patio with hopefully a transom TV for match viewing
- Disposable plates and drink containers will be provided
- There will be no condiments on the tables, but available on request as you order
- Hand sanitizer will be on every table
- Patrons will be asked to bus their own tables to minimize contact with staff
- Seating will be limited to 50% official capacity, of 150 patrons, on a first-come first-serve basis.
These rules will continue to be enforced until the state reopens back to some form of normalcy.
Wednesday June 24, 3:15 PM – Liverpool v. Crystal Palace
Thursday July 2, 3:15 PM – Manchester City v. Liverpool
Probably the greatest OLSC in the world…